The <TD> Tag
The TD tag is used to create cells within TABLES.
All TD tags must be closed with a </TD>, and be used within a table structure
here is some text in a cell
The TD tag allows you to set the following attributes:
- BGCOLOR="#FF0000" would set the background color to red.
- ALIGN="CENTER" centers the contents of the cell. You can also set ALIGN
equal to LEFT or RIGHT.
- VALIGN=TOP pushes the content of the cell to the top of the cell. You
can also specify VALIGN=BOTTOM or VALIGN=MIDDLE.
- COLSPAN=2 indicates that this cell spans two columns of the table.
- ROWSPAN=3 causes the cell to span three rows of the table.
- WIDTH=250 sets the width of the cell to 250 pixels. (you can also use
percentages such as WIDTH="25%" to set the WIDTH)
- MSIE also supports BORDERCOLOR, BORDERCOLORDARK, and BORDERCOLORLIGHT.
Find or Give Help on the BBS
If it looks great, it's by Christine
Some Fine Print
© 1997-2003 BigNoseBird.Com®, Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
The products that we recommend are only ones that we use. We have no
relationship with any of the authors or their companies. We cannot
assume responsibility for their ultimate performance or lack of same.
We also cannot assume responsibility for either any programs provided
here, or for any advice that is given since we have no control over
what happens after our code or words leave this site. Always
use prudent judgment in implementing any program- and always make a
backup first! For further information, please read our
Privacy Statement. We can be contacted